feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

10 Best steps in Starting a Blog

Labels:

Today, we will take about on how to create a blog and its ten best steps to have a successful one. With this step I hope you will realize some of the basic but sure way of having blog with a success.

It is basic for you to have a blog by just signing up and make a post, but the problem is that, how can you tell that you are making a blog with out errors? You must consider many things in your moves before launching one. At least 90% of the bloggers fail to meet their expectations, can you be the 10% who will be successful and reach their success? Almost all of the bloggers now shift their diary blogs to a marketing one and post some of their expertise. Then take a look for this steps that will be helpful in your blogging career:

Step 1: Ask yourself if blogging is for you

You can’t just start blogging by just saying it so, you must observe your self with this. Have a cross section of your self to know your capabilities in handling this. Ask these things:
· Do I love to read?
· Do I love to write?
· Am I updated with the latest news and information?
· Can I handle criticism?
· Am I willing to spend atleast 2 hours a day for this?
· Can I think of unique articles everyday?
· Am I okay with posting some of my imperfect works?
· Am I patient with this one?
· Am I rational?
If you answered yes, then we can proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Establish your goals

This is one of the important things that must be considered. Establish your goals so that you will have a direction to follow and have an initiative to continue your work until such time that you will reach your peak of success. So ask this to yourself:
· What is the purpose of my blog?
· Is my blog for a diary only or for marketing purpose?
· Do I see myself to take the risks for this sake?
· Is blogging a long term work for me?
You must also take note that blogging can be considered as a race, there are many bloggers that are ahead with you. You can’t start racing the oval without knowing where the finish line is. So have this in your mind and start running till you reach it.

Step 3: choose the platform that you will use:

Are you going for free blogging platforms or to the paid one? Well eventually it is your choice; your success really depends on your two hands. You must be the one to handle the resources and you must have the creativity to make something from that box. If you are a starter then I will recommend to you to have atleast an experimental blog to learn from it, because I consider the sayings that “experience is your great teacher” and I really learned from it much. So, have one of this before deciding what platform you really need, because in blogging there is no absolute correct. It is you, the one who can answer it by yourself.

Step 4: Choose your domain name

Choosing your domain name is vital for your blog destiny and is critical to do. You must plan on what your blog address be. Remember that you will use this in your present and future, so consider these things:
· It must be simple
· It must be attention grabber
· It must convey an idea
· It must give some insight in which the viewer will know what blog you do have.
· It is easy to memorize and remember.
What do you think you will name to a blog that tells about how to be successful in blog. Will it be SuccesinBlog or AnnsBlogtips?
It is normal to people to choose SuccessinBlog than AnnsBlogTips and I think that you have the same answer and you have choose SuccessinBlog. Which seems to me Right? Because it states some sort of overview and is really simple and an attention grabber.
So think carefully for this element, and have an advantage on it.

Step 5: Setup your schedule

In your offline world, you have a real life and things to do that really take time. Give atleast two hours a day for blogging in your online. So that your first efforts will not be thrown away. A good suggestion I have for you is to atleast finish your offline chores and have a relaxation with your online (if blogging is your outlet for your relaxation). So, make a time table and manage your time for this.

Step 6: Choose your topic

Warning: Be very careful of choosing your topic!
You must consider these things before doing one:
1. Is the topic interesting for you?
2. Is this popular?
3. Is it very important to you?
4. Can you give ideas from it?
5. Can you produce tons of topic from it?
6. Do you have many resources to gather according to it?

Step 7: Choose the template of your blog

The blog must have a template which is very professional to look at (just a comment for me in what I observed when I am surfing some of the blogs). Because viewers must feel comfortable with it. The minimum time for a surfer to stay in your blog is atleast three seconds so you must have an attention grabber (again) design on your blog. Choose nice template and make sure that it is related with your blog.

Step 8: Hail our King the Content

The main purpose of blog is to contain articles that are helpful for viewers. It is the one that they are seeking of from the start of their typing keywords from the search engine so it must be really take care of. And if you will have quality contents it will do the work for you to be successful. Create contents that are revised several times and with the ingredients of your research and experience and it will be loved by your viewers. I tell you.

Step 9: Socialize with your viewers

With constant effort in the elements of your blog, you will eventually end with viewers that little by little depending in your effort that you have inserted. If you have them, take care of them and give them good impression upon you. A simple “thank you” from you will give them a sense of appreciation and will eventually be loyal and happy in participating in your blog. A simple etiquette from your side is a worth of giving and they will return it to you.

Step 10: Promote your Blog

If you think that your blog is ready for heavier traffic then it is your time to promote it. For me I spend atleast 2 months of preparation with contents, banners, logo, template, videos and plans before promoting it. Because I look forward for the impressions of my visitors and I also make sure that it will be positive (I hope).
Socializing is the best technique that I know that will lead you to large number of visitors and it is what the blog meant for. Have a free service form socializing network in StumbleUpon, del.i.ciou.s, fark, technorati and many more.

We have reached the last step so far, I hope you enjoyed it and I am hoping for more opinion you will have. So my question is, do you have something more to say in starting a blog? Or you have something to say from your previous experience?



0 comments:

Post a Comment